- Office of Economic Development: The State of Colorado Office of Economic Development has information pertaining to starting and operating businesses in Colorado on the Colorado.gov website Colorado Office of Economic Development.
- Liquor License: For information about obtaining a Liquor License visit the Colorado Department of Revenue, Division of Liquor/Tobacco Enforcement.
- Colorado Small Business Administration
- Colorado Business Resource Book
- Region 10 for Business
More Resources for Businesses:
Small Business Saturday is November 25, 2023. Check out the Shop Small resources on www.americanexpress.com
- 09/08/2023: SAVE THE DATE for the Upcoming OEDC Roundtable - "How AI Can Support Small Businesses"
- 06/02/2023: CLICK HERE for a copy of Business Tips & Tools presentation.
- 03/22/2023: SAVE THE DATE for the Upcoming OEDC Roundtable - "State of the Region"
- 03/22/2023: CLICK HERE to view the 2023 Micro-Grant Program Donor Packet. The application window will open on April 17 and close on May 8. Grants will be awarded by the end of May, prior to the busy summer season.
- 03/14/2023: Need Capital to Start or Restructure a Business? Colorado entrepreneurs and small business owners needing capital, or who are having trouble obtaining loans from traditional lenders, to start, restart or restructure a business are invited to apply for the Colorado Startup Loan Fund. Presented by the Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade, the program spurs revolving micro-loan funding (under $150,000) to small businesses and entrepreneurs by mission-focused lenders and community development financial institutions. Click here to learn more and apply.
- 02/13/2023: Now is the time for business to pre-certify their business to get Enterprise Zone credits:
- 04/13/2023: National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) 2023 Grant Opportunities
- 04/13/2023: Colorado Government Grants 2023/2024
CAREER TRAINING USA
Bring a global perspective to your team by hosting an international intern or trainee!
To qualify, host employers must provide a professional internship that will enhance participants' skills and prepare them for their future careers.
- Provide full-time (32-45 hrs per week), professional-level training
- Develop a personalized internship Training Plan
- Introduce participants to U.S. culture and business practices
2023 Micro-Grant Program
Application Window Now CLOSED: April 17 - May 8
Grants will be awarded by the end of May.
MUST BE A REGISTERED BUSINESS TO BE ELIGIBLE.
Not yet a registered business? CLICK HERE for more information and to complete your registration.
Sending a special thanks to Micro-Grant Program Donors!
|Citizens State Bank||$2,500|
|San Juan Mountain Guides||$2,000|
Frank & Jeanne Robertson