For more information please select a category from the list to the left.
Mayor Funk's City Council Recap
January 17, 2023
- Approved an Alcohol Festival Permit for Friends of the Wright Opera House for their February 11th Wine Festival.
- Accepted the resignations of Alyssa Preston and Brad Clark from the Tourism Advisory Committee.
- Approved the continued use of Blair and Associates to perform this year's audit of the 2022 City books in 2023.
- Modified the language of the Sidewalk Snow Removal ordinance to provide extra clarity to the public and city staff. No substantive change was made.
- Granted a Driveway easement for 30 Box Canyon Road, to properly document a historic use.
- Approved entering a Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR) agreement with Aslan Construction to move ahead with the final stage of the Water Treatment Plan design process before construction begins.
- Approved an Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA) to fund part of the County Sheriff Department's Victim Advocacy Service.
- Approved authorization to move ahead with a Grant Application to the Innovative Housing Incentives Grant Program, in the amount of $1.5M for the benefit of Ouray Homes LLC Water View PUD Housing Project. The PUD is still in process and has not yet been approved by council, but some work needs to be done in parallel to keep the project timeline short.
Discussions (No action taken):None
Past Mayor Funk City Council Recaps