Interim Building Inspector - Inspections on Tuesday and Friday
Electrical, Plumbing, and Gas inspections will be performed by State Inspectors. Work must be done by a licensed contractor. Un-permitted work must have the State Inspector’s consent to proceed without a permit.
Building Department Forms & Permits
- Building Permit Application Form
- Residential Projects Checklist
- Commercial Projects Checklist
- Excavation Permit
- Mechanical Permit Application Form
- CO State Demolition Permit
- Intermodal Shipping Container Permit Form
- Floodplain Development Permit Form
- Temporary Dwelling Permit for RVs Application Form
- Water Sewer Connection Permit Form
- Sign Permit Form
- Burn Permit Form
- Re-roof Permit Application Form
- Housing Resources
- Ouray Municipal Code, Chapter 6 (Building Regulations)
For information on planning and land use-related services and forms, visit the Planning Services & Forms page.
For information on Short-Term Rentals and regulations, please visit the department's dedicated web page.